Need live assistance?
Healthcare Academy has reminded us at Founders Pavilion what true friendly customer service can be.
Charlette J. Smith
Director of Development Founders Pavilion, Inc.
Forgot your student or administrator password? Having troubles viewing your coursework? Something just not making sense? Our support team is just a click or phone call away. Toll-free sales and support is available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm central time.
You might also want to check out our troubleshooting guide, which will guide you through some of the steps our support team might suggest. These steps help resolve the most common issues our users experience.
HCA Technical Specifications
Healthcare Academy offers several tools to the long term care industry to help with staff training and organization QA. The information seen here will help you determine what you need to have in place prior to implementing HCA and/or any of its components.
Number of Computers
- If using HCA for inservice training – 2 computers per 50 staff is sufficient
- If using HCA for the QIS Package – at least 1 computer per facility required. Laptops preferred but not required.
Online Coursework & Learning Management System
- Browser requirements: Internet Explorer 8 or 9.
- Adobe Flash Player – site will inform users if not installed
- Pop-up blockers need to be disabled OR pop-ups from HCA allowed
- Adobe Reader (or other PDF reader) since lessons contain links to PDF files
- Download from HCA's LMS
- Once downloaded, no internet connection required
- Microsoft Excel 2002 or newer
QIS Reporting Tool
- Microsoft Access 2007 runtime – automatically installed with the Reporting Tool
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 required
- Not recommended for multi-user use (simultaneous connections via the network)
- Database files/application are installed to the Windows user's home directory
- Please make sure ajax.googleapis.com is allowed if your organization's IT department is restricting access to websites.