MDS 3.0 Suite
If you are a student and would like to purchase the MDS curriculum for Continuing Education, please visit our course catalogue. (This course is for training purposes only and does not certify you to be a MDS coordinator.) If you are a facility administrator and are interested in offering our MDS 3.0 courses to your staff, please contact us for more information.
Healthcare Academy’s MDS 3.0 Suite can help train anyone for the MDS 3.0 assessment. This curriculum was designed in conjunction with industry leaders for effective interdisciplinary team training.
The MDS 3.0 package includes:
- Online Courses
- Case study
- Learning Management System
Learning Management System
With the MDS 3.0 package, you are able to access the learning management system.
- Add an unlimited number of employees for online training.
- Enroll your employees in any combination of courses.
- Run detailed reports on course progress, print completion certificates, and check overall compliance.
- Training records are stored for six years after completion.
- Access the learning management system 24/7/365 from any computer.
The MDS process has direct impact on:
- Medicare RUG level of each resident
- Government reimbursement
- Care planning for each resident
- Resident quality of life
- Educational needs of staff
MDS 3.0 Online Courses
The online courses that are part of this package provide learners with information about planning for care, coding tips, special populations and steps for assessment. This set of lessons is a great way to train interdisciplinary team members and new hires on MDS 3.0. They are also an excellent resource for learners following initial MDS training. These courses count as Continuing Education for nurses (RN CE) and nursing home administrators (NAB).
MDS 3.0 Case Study
The case study that is part of the MDS 3.0 Package provides learners with the opportunity to code every element of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI).