Healthcare Industry Representative (HCIR) Training Suite
There are no quarterly or annual fees to use this product in your organization. Instead, administrators are able to assign out courses to their employees after purchasing credits. When multiple credits are purchased in advance, it is easy to assign out multiple courses to multiple staff on an as-needed basis. Credits do not expire, and any unused course dropped within 30 days of enrollment will be credited back to your administrator account. Refill your credits through our administrator menu (or this page) at any time.
Individuals may purchase these courses individually. Individuals creating their own accounts will not appear in the status reports of any organization. If you are an administrator looking to run reports on your staff’s training, we recommend using our organization/credits solution.
If you are a student and would like to purchase HCIR courses for yourself, please visit our course catalogue. If you are a facility administrator and would like to use our HCIR training package, please contact us for more information.
The HCIR Training Package Options:
- Regulatory Courses
- Peripheral Courses
- Cardiology Courses
- Learning Management System
Learning Management System
Our learning management system makes it easy for you to manage your employee’s e-learning experience and track the results of their training.
- Enroll your employees in any combination of courses. Employees can be organized into departments to make enrollment a painless task.
- Run detailed reports on course progress.
- Training records are stored for four years after completion.
- Access the learning management system 24/7/365 from any computer.
The learning management system features are available at no additional cost.
The following courses will help the HCIR fulfill their training needs:
- OR Protocol: Aseptic Technique & Environment
- Environmental Safety
- Fire Safety
- Understanding Blood-borne Pathogens
The following courses may help the HCIR fulfill training needs in the peripheral marketplace.
- Peripheral Anatomy & Physiology
- Peripheral Clinical Applications
- Peripheral Product Basics
The following courses may help the HCIR fulfill training needs in the cardiology marketplace.
- Cardiovascular Anatomy & Physiology
- Cardiovascular Coronary Angiography
- Electrocardiograms (ECG)
- Hemodynamic Monitoring