Healthcare Academy (HCA) is a family-owned company based in Minnesota and is a national leader in providing online education and competency assessment for the long-term/post-acute care industry. The market HCA services is one of the most attractive segments in the healthcare industry today! We are seeking a motivated, energetic individual to help us expand our online learning product offering.
The Assisted Living Clinical Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the Assisted Living educational and competency content product at Healthcare Academy.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Research and assess the educational and competence requirements for Assisted Living staff nationwide at the state level.
- Review current Healthcare Academy education and competence offering to identify applicability.
- Identify edits in existing coursework and competencies (if possible) that would need to be made to meet the needs of Assisted Living.
- Work with content Development team to complete edits on existing coursework.
- Review gap analysis on an ongoing basis to identify the educational courses and competencies that Healthcare Academy needs to develop to meet Assisted Living market needs, customer request/needs and/ or regulatory requirements.
- Write new courses and competencies using Healthcare Academy quality standards.
- Work with other disciplines and subject matter experts to develop discipline specific and interdisciplinary courses.
- Serve as an Assisted Living clinical resource
- Attend and contribute to appropriate meetings
- Assess and report current industry trends
- Develop subject matter experts – orientation (if applicable)
- BSN required
- Previous experience in staff development/education
- Experience in Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing
- Proven track record in writing and conducting continuing education courses
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Management experience
What We Are Looking For
- Motivated, energetic and self-driven individuals looking to prove themselves and grow
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Individuals that want to work in an environment that rewards for top performance
- Someone with relationship building and people skills
- Highly organized individual
Healthcare Academy Provides
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- PTO/Sick Time
- Paid holidays
- Employee recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
This is a full-time remote position that will require occasional time in our Henderson, MN office. Compensation includes a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.