We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to HCA at email@example.com.
Healthcare Academy (HCA) is a family-owned company based in Minnesota and is a national leader in providing online education and competency assessment for the long-term / post-acute care industry. The market HCA services is one of the most attractive segments in the healthcare industry today!
We are seeking an individual to provide administrative support for several departments and individuals within the organization. This position will support the teams working on many company growth initiatives.
The individual will provide administrative support across several functional areas including customer success, sales, marketing, development, and general administrative functions.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Process contracts
- Collaborate with staff on other projects as needed
- Coordinate distribution of CE certificates and act as a point of contact for questions and relevant support inquires.
- Coordinate tasks and updates to customer contact lists to support regularly scheduled update communications.
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics related to industry events and tradeshows. May include booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination, premium ordering, coordination of travel itineraries, and tracking invoices and expenses.
- Coordinate or support updates to customer resource documents
- Printing, creating storyboards or edits within the LECTORA platform
- Order supplies and maintains inventory
- Perform other miscellaneous administrative functions as needed to help maintain smooth and accurate operations
- Answer customer inquiries via email, provide secondary phone coverage for customer calls, document all customer interactions in Jira
- Three or more years of experience in administrative and/or marketing support
- Education in a related field, degree preferred
- Communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Presence in Henderson, MN office full time (8:00-4:30)
What We Are Looking For
- A motivated and energetic individual
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Individuals that want to work in an environment that rewards top performance
- Someone with relationship building and people skills
- Highly organized individual
Healthcare Academy Provides
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- PTO/Sick Time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
This is a full-time position that will be based in our Henderson, MN office. Under current COVID restrictions, there will be some flexibility with working remotely. Compensation includes a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.