We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare Academy® (HCA) is a family owned company based in Minnesota and is a national leader in providing online education and competency assessment for the long-term / post-acute care industry. The market HCA services is one of the most attractive segments in the healthcare industry today!
We are seeking a motivated, energetic Course Developer to contribute to our growth. This is a full-time position that is based in our Henderson, MN office. However, under current COVID restrictions there will be flexibility to work remote with supervision.
The eLearning Course Developer Level 1 will be responsible for developing and editing content for eLearning courses using a variety of tools and technology.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Work closely with Development Manager and Senior Developer to develop coursework in the current platform
- Utilize various graphic design technology and software applications to produce graphics and illustrations
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participate in special projects as required
- Associates degree in Graphic Design, Commercial Art, Fine Art, or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following tools: Photoshop, Paint.NET, GIMP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to work on cross–functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet deadlines
- Experience with authoring tools such as Articulate (Storyline), Lectora and other SCORM-compliant tools
- HTML and CSS coding skills
What We Are Looking For
- Motivated, energetic and self-driven individuals
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Individuals that want to work in an environment that rewards for top performance
- Highly organized, detail oriented individual
Healthcare Academy Provides
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- PTO/Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employee recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.